We offer our corporate clients an array of workplace strategies and solutions that complement their business objectives. Our service teams include experienced Employment Lawyers and Human Resources Professionals who understand the business impact of employment law issues and aim to provide proactive strategies and pragmatic solutions.
Our service-team approach ensures that our attorneys and HR professionals provide quality services while minimizing cost and disruption to the business. The end result of utilizing our expertise is sound human resources practices and better protection of the company’s bottom line. We offer a suite of employment law services as follows:
- Litigation Prevention Counsel/Advice
- Dispute Resolution and Negotiations
- Workplace Investigations (Harassment, Retaliation etc.)
- Management and Staff Training
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance and Audits
- Employee Handbook/Policies Preparation and Review
- Representation in litigation and agency matters
- I-9 Verification and Internal Audits
- Employment/Severance Agreements Preparation, Review, and Negotiation
- Review of Employee Classifications
- Review of Independent Contractor status
- Legal Advice on Employee Hiring, Discipline & Termination
- Affirmative Action Plans
- OFCCP Audit Defense
- Restrictive Covenants and Non-Compete Agreements
- Reductions in Force, Plant Closing, and Mass Layoff Counseling (WARN)
Title IX Investigations
We work with Title IX coordinators at various institutions in conducting investigations and in navigating the difficult balance of respecting victim protections, respondents’ rights and student conduct code. We follow the institutions’ policies and procedures, and best practices locally and nationally. We have experience with investigations that lead to misconduct proceedings and with working concurrently with law enforcement when criminal claims are involved.
Starting a business?
Starting a business can be overwhelming if you do not know the legal process involved to successfully launch your business. Hiring an attorney to help at an hourly rate, however, can be intimidating and unpredictable because you are not always given clear information about how much you will end up paying and exactly what, if anything, will be accomplished.
We can help you!
We provide legal guidance and help you accomplish your business goals. We prepare the basic documents you need to set up your legal entity including documents needed to file with the Secretary of State. Some of the documents we prepare include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bylaws/Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreement/Membership Agreement
- Employment Agreement, Nondisclosure Agreement
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicit, Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Trade Secrets Policy.
Individuals visiting and/or contacting this site should not assume that they have retained Castor Sprattlin Law Group, LLC to represent them or render services until such time, if ever, as the Firm and the individual in question execute a written retainer agreement. All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Individuals obtaining information from this website should not act on it without first obtaining advice from legal or other professional counsel regarding the law applicable to a particular set of facts. In no event will Castor Sprattlin Law Group, LLC be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from an individual(s) or entity(s) use of information from this website.